(My life in DC )

...and everywhere else...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time Spent

Well, it’s been some time has it not?

Time has gotten away from me here, mostly because I switched jobs. Again, the third time in as many years. I am still with the same company (only the second company) but doing something new. A lot busier, a lot more challenging and NOT working nights. The bags under my eyes are slowly fading…
But alas it leaves me with little time or energy to get to writing posts.
Not that I’ll give up.
I finally finished the up stairs hall, No more plumbing problems and I am hoping to get that hole in the kitchen ceiling fixed sooner rather then later…

this weekend is supposed to be amazing weather wise so I doubt I'll spend much time indoors. I know Saturday we're going to go wander downtown and eat at Matchbox (can't wait for that Pizza!).
That’s all for now, another post will be forthcoming with pictures I hope!

Cheers!

No comments: